1) Preheat oven to 190C/Gas 5.
2) In a small bowl, mix 1 1/2 tbsps jerk spice with flour. In separate bowl, beat egg and coconut milk, lime juice and 1 tbsp jerk spice mix.
3) Cut each chicken breast half into thirds; place on flat surface on a piece of plastic wrap. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 tbsp jerk spice mix over both sides of chicken. Cover chicken with another sheet of plastic wrap and pound to a 1/2-cm thickness.
4) In large skillet over medium heat, place rapeseed oil. Dredge chicken in flour, then in egg mix and again in flour, working with 3 or 4 pieces at a time. Add chicken to pan and cook about 3 minutes per side; transfer to baking sheet lined with foil. Place chicken in the preheated oven for about 5 minutes until fully cooked. Remove chicken to a platter and set aside.
For the baked plantains:
1) Preheat oven to 200C/Gas 6.
2) Peel 4 ripe plantains and cut in 1/2 lengthwise. Place in large foil lined baking dish; pour over evaporated milk and sprinkle with brown sugar. Sprinkle with nutmeg and dot with unsalted butter. Cover with foil and place in preheated oven. Bake about 30 minutes; remove and keep tented.
For the mango coriander cream sauce:
1) Place the skillet used to cook chicken and remaining oil over medium-high heat. Add the shallots, jalapeno, salt and pepper. Saute 5 minutes, then add the mashed and chopped garlic and cook 1 minute.
2) Remove from heat and stir in juice and zest of 1 lime. Place 1/2 of the peeled and pitted mango in the food processor (save other 1/2 for garnish).
3) Add sour cream and coriander, pulse to blend.
1) On large platter, arrange 4 groups of 2 plantains parallel around edges. Place 3 chicken pieces in center of each plantain group with bowl of mango coriander cream sauce in center.
2) Place spring onions, white side down, in sauce. Divide plantain groups with mango wedges; garnish with coriander and chopped spring onion tops.