2) Meanwhile, while the meat is searing, start the hash browns by adding the vegetable oil and butter to another large frying pan. Add the grated sweet potatoes, onion and red pepper blend, and celery leaves in a single layer.
3) Cook over a medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes without stirring. Stir in the salt and pepper, to taste, and continue to cook until the potatoes are tender, about 10 to 12 minutes.
4) Once the fillet has been seared, remove to a platter and in the same pan whisk the Bloody Mary mix, peach nectar, Worcestershire sauce, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, hot sauce, cracked black pepper and chopped peaches. Simmer over a medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes.
5) Remove the sauce from the heat, place the seared pork in the pan and spoon the sauce over the top. Place the pan in the oven and cook until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 68C on an instant-read thermometer.
6) Remove the meat from the oven and allow it to sit for a few minutes before slicing. Arrange the sweet potato hash browns and sliced pork on individual dishes and top with some sauce. Garnish with fresh peach slices and a sprinkling of parsley.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore we cannot make representation as to the results.