Made this? How was it?
- 2 courgettes (about 750g total), into paper-thin rounds
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 young leek, white and light green parts only, paper-thin into rings, thoroughly cleaned
- 1/4 fresh herbs, such as parsley, dill, chives, chive blossoms
- 1 ricotta cheese
- Fresh mint leaves, for garnish (optional)
How to make Carpaccio of raw courgette
1) Arrange the courgette
2) Put the courgette into the refrigerator for about 10 minutes to give the flavours a chance to penetrate. Remove from the refrigerator, scatter with leeks then sprinkle with the herbs.
Garnish with the ricotta cheese and mint leaves, if using. Serve.
- Watermelon gazpacho
- The ultimate coleslaw
- Summer vegetable carpaccio with cro...
- Chickpea and courgette salad
- Angel hair pasta with fried chilli....
- Pomegranate and rocket salad
- Raw oysters on the half shell with....
- Blood orange mimosa
- Sultana-caper salsa verde
- Avocado, coriander and white onion....
- Horseradish cream
- Iceberg wedge