- 4 ounces angel hair pasta
- 2 ounces extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large garlic clove
- 4 roma tomato
- 4 basil leaves
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
How to make Carrabba's Tagliarini Picchi Pacchiu
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, simmer sliced garlic in olive oil over very low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir over medium heat another 2 minutes.
- Toss with cooked angel hair pasta and serve as a side dish for chicken or shrimp.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Spaghetti with olives and tomato sa...
- Sofrito mashed potatoes
- Donatelli's: Meat sauce recipe
- Tijuana kitchen rice
- Chicken gravy and meatballs with mu...
- Blazy's pepperoni studded lasagna
- Mediterranean pasta with lamb meatb...
- No can beato this taquito
- Pintor's chicken
- Victor's 1959 Cafe: Picadillo and C...
- Heirloom griddled cheese sandwich a...