Combine the ingredients in a small bowl. Refrigerate until serving.
For the burgers:
1) Prepare a medium-hot fire in a charcoal griddle with a cover, or preheat a gas griddle to medium-high.
2) Combine the turkey and eggs in a large bowl. Add the almonds, ginger, cinnamon, garlic, salt and pepper. Combine, mixing gently so that the meat does not get compacted. Divide into six equal portions and gently shape into patties that equal the size of the rolls. Refrigerate until griddling.
3) Heat the butter in a medium-sized fire-proof skillet on the griddle. Once the foam subsides, add the onions, saffron and salt. Sprinkle with the sugar and saute until golden brown, 5 to 8 minutes. Cover and set aside.
4) When the griddle is ready, brush the griddle rack with oil. Place the patties on the rack, cover and griddle for approximately 4 minutes, until golden brown on the bottom. Turn the patties gently and cook for an additional 4 minutes, or until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 68C on an instant-read thermometer. Remove from the griddle and let rest, tented with foil, for about 3 minutes.
1) While the patties rest, place the rolls, cut side down, on the griddle and toast lightly, about 2 minutes.
2) Thinly spread the roll tops and bottoms with the mayonnaise, place the patties on top of the roll bottoms and top the patties with equal portions of the onions. Add the roll tops and serve.