Recipe by Guy Fieri
- 1 medium onion, finely
- 1/2 freshly parsley leaves, if desired
- 155g butter
- 4 to 6 dozen raw oysters
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1.35L milk
How to make Casamento's: Oyster stew
1) Mix everything except the milk in a large pan and cook over medium heat, stirring every 30 seconds until the butter is completely melted and everything is simmering.
2) Finally, add all the milk and allow to cook over medium heat until the milk starts to rise in the pot. Do not let it overflow. Serve hot.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore we cannot make any representation as to the results.
- Chicken cordon bleu
- Beef 'The Bomb' bourguignon
- Cuban pork chops with mojo
- Boneless pork chop with red wine cr...
- Potato and pancetta pizza
- Rose 75
- Acorn squash soup
- Guy's spicy Spanish rice
- Paniolo steak with wicked wahine ch...
- Victor's 1959 Cafe: Picadillo and C...
- Sweet potato souffle
- Rhode Island chowder