1. Melt 50g butter in largest pot possible, then add rice to pot.
2. Stir till toasted over a medium heat, then add boiling chicken stock to rice till half cooked.
3. Remove rice from pot and lay out on a flat tray to cool. Place in fridge till needed.
4. When ready to serve, gently warm rice in pot adding 1 ladle of hot chicken stock.
5. Once warm add cauliflower puree to mixture. Season to taste, then add grated raw cauliflower into mixture.
6. Then add grated cheese and cottage cheese and stir to combine. Season to taste if necessary.
7. For the cauliflower purée, heat olive oil and butter in a medium saucepan. Add cauliflower and cook till soft over a medium heat.
8. Place mixture into blender and whilst blending add soft butter. Season to taste.
9. For the chocolate jelly, dissolve cocoa powder into water over medium heat, then remove from hob.
10. Add soaked gelatine. Set in tray.
1. Place risotto on plate, top with rocket cress and grated parmesan, then finish off with dark chocolate jelly.