Recipe by Guy Fieri
- 2kg minced beef
- 1 large green pepper,
- 1 large onion,
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 tbsps chilli powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 3/4 cracker crumbs
- Tomato tomato ketchup, as needed
How to make Central City Cafe: Granny Faye's meatloaf
1) Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the tomato ketchup.
2)the mixture and place into a loaf tin. Add 2.5cm of water to a large shallow tin, place the meat loaf tin in the centre and cover with foil. Bake for approximately 1 hour.
3) Drain the water, remove the foil, cover the meatloaf with tomato ketchup and bake for another 10 to 15 minutes.
- Mom's meatloaf
- The Modern Cafe: Modern fish cakes
- Red rocker margarita chicken
- 30-minute turkey chilli
- The reggie deluxe
- Stuffed manicotti with fresh marina...
- Brewburger's: Old fashioned (Montre...
- Brown stew fish
- Ultimate veggie chilli
- Black and tan Irish mac and cheddar...
- Big Jim's meatballs
- Croque monsieur