1. Lightly toast the coconut over low heat, turning it from time to time.
2. Blend the biscuits. Mix the finely blended biscuits with the toasted coconut and spices.
3. Pour in the condensed milk and mix well.
4. Wet your hands in water so the mix doesn’t stick to you. Scoop a heaped ½ tablespoon and shape into a round ball. Drop in the melted chocolate carefully, using the teaspoon to make sure the ball is all covered.
5. Remove with a fork and tap off the excess chocolate. Place the ball onto a roasting tray, tightly wrapped with cling film to create a springy base for the balls to set on (this makes sure the balls don’t get a flat base).
6. Repeat the process until you have around 8-10 balls. Leave to cool until the chocolate sets. Once set, transfer the truffle pops, into a jar with a screwable lid.