- 2 ounces
- 0.67 flour
- 1 eggs
- 0.25 breadcrumbs
- 0.25 parmesan cheese
- 0.25 hard cheese
- 1 to taste salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 to taste chilli
How to make Cheese Croquettes from Brazil (Croquettes De Queijo)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius or 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Rub butter into flour until it gives a coarse mixture.
- Add egg yolk, breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper, and water, and mix together. Add a tablespoon of water if you find them difficult to bind.
- Shape dough into golf ball size.
- Dip into slightly beaten egg white.
- Place in a well oiled baking sheet and bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until brown and crispy.
- Invert the balls as well baking this time for 5 minutes or until brown and crispy too.
- Serve warm with chili salsa.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Chicken croquettes
- Easy potato courgette croquettes wi...
- Potato cheese croquettes
- Ultimate Shrimp-Crawfish-Crab Croqu...
- Roasted pineapple and pepper salsa
- Salsa Alioli (Garlic Mayonnaise)
- Rice and black bean pilaf
- Stuffing and Gravy from Tristan Wel...
- Fish Fajitas with Spicy Salsa Verde...
- Mango papaya salsa
- Roast Tomato and Chilli Salsa