1. To make the filling, put the feta into a mixing bowl and crumble with a fork.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients up to the pepper and mix thoroughly.
3. Refrigerate while prepping the pastry.
4. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
5. Brush a baking tray with either olive oil or butter on the sides as well as the bottom of the tray.
6. Put one sheet of filo at the bottom of the tray, brush with oil or butter then repeat the process adding up to 5 sheets of the pastry.
7. Now pour over the chilled cheese mixture and smooth over with a spatula.
8. Any excess pastry can be folded over the mixture.
9. Top the pie with another 5 sheets of filo making sure each sheet is brushed with butter or oil and roll in the edges.
10. Finally brush the top of the pie with either the oil or butter and sprinkle a tiny bit of water and scatter the sesame seeds on top.
11. Score the top with a sharp knife to allow the steam to release.
12. Bake in the oven for approximately 40 -45 minutes until the pastry is crisp and golden.
13. Serve in the baking dish with a salad on the side.