Add depth of flavour to an array of slow-cooked meals with Knorr Stock Pots. Available in a range of flavours, from Chicken to Beef and Vegetable to Herb Infusion, these stock pots are quick and easy to use, melting in minutes.
1) Pour the stock into a heavy, large saucepan. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Season with pepper, to taste.
2) Add the tortellini to the saucepan. Simmer over medium heat until al dente, about 7 minutes.
3) Ladle the stock and tortellini into soup bowls.
Top with the parsley and Parmesan crisps and serve.
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas mark 6.
2) Pour a heaped tablespoon of Parmesan onto a silicone or parchment-lined baking sheet and lightly pat down. A silicone baking sheet is highly recommended. Repeat with the remaining cheese, spacing the spoonfuls about 1 1/3cms apart.
3) Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden and crisp. Cool.