- 900 g potato
- 50 g butter
- 3 leek
- 200 g cheddar cheese
- 1 large eggs
How to make Cheesy Leek and Potato Bake
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
- Boil potatoes.Cut leeks into 1 cm slices.Melt 1/2 of the butter in a pan and cook leeks for about 10 minutes.
- Drain and mash potatoes with the other 1/2 of butter,the egg and 3/4 of the cheese.
- Season to taste,stir in the leeks and turn into a large ovenproof dish.
- Top with remaining cheese and bake for about 10 mins,until golden.Will take longer if you have prepared the dish in advance.
(Courtesy of Food.com)