1. First make the chermoula sauce by combining all the ingredients in to a bowl of a food processor or blender.
2. Add 100ml warm water.
3. Blend until you have a smooth loose paste.
4. Using a wide heavy bottomed pan, sauté the peppers with 1 tablespoon of olive oil over a medium heat until quite soft.
5. Add the tomatoes and the chermoula paste and the saffron.
6. Cook the mixture for approximately 10 minutes or until the sauce is nice and thick.
7. Now add the olives along with the kingklip and cook 4-6 minutes.
8. Then add the prawns and continue to cook until the prawns turn pink.
9. Remove from the heat and serve immediately with some saffron or plain rice.
10. Serve on a platter with plain rice or couscous.