This SimplyCook recipe takes just 20 minutes to cook, saving you precious time in the kitchen. SimplyCook have sourced quality ingredients to make this money-saving meal the perfect alternative to costly recipe book equivalents.
1. Heat 1tbsp of oil in a large frying pan and fry the garlic and pancetta on a medium heat for approximately 5 minutes.
2. Put a large pan of salted water on to boil for the pasta.
3. Add the Mediterranean paste and chopped tomatoes to the frying pan with the garlic, and pancetta. Simmer gently for 15 minutes. Add the dried chilli flakes incrementally and use fewer if you would like the dish to be less spicy!
4. Meanwhile, heat 1 tbsp of oil in a separate frying pan. Rub the chicken breasts with the sundried tomato and pepper and fry for approximately 7 minutes on each side, until nicely browned and cooked through.
5. Cook the pasta in boiling salted water for 10 minutes whilst the chicken is cooking, until al dente. Drain the pasta, reserving a splash of the cooking water and add both to the frying pan with the sauce. Mix together well and simmer for 2 minutes.
6. Serve the pasta in bowls and top with the chicken breasts. Sprinkle the optional basil on top.
Recipe courtesy of Simply Cook
Simply Cook provide you with tailored recipes and a selection of hero ingredient kits delivered to your door every month making cooking delicious new meals quick and accessible. Find out more at SimplyCook.com