1) Preheat the oven to 190°C/ gas mark 5.
2) Bring a small saucepan of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the orzo and cook until tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain the pasta.
3) In a large bowl, combine the eggs, ricotta and creme fraiche, and stir until the eggs are beaten and the ingredients are combined. Add the cooked orzo, chicken, green onions, parsley, red peppers, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
4) Pour the mixture into a 1 1/2 litre baking dish. Bake for 25 minutes.
5) Turn on the grill. Place the pan under the grill until golden on top, about 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and let set for 5 minutes.
Cut into wedges and serve with a side salad.