Made this? How was it?
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 prawns, shells on
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (225g each)
- Salt and pepper
- 240ml dry white wine
- 240ml chicken stock
- 1 shallot,
- 2 cloves garlic,
- 240ml double cream
- 1 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Few drops fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp herbes de Provence
- 15g pistachios,
How to make Chicken breast and prawns with Provencal herbs in a creamy pistachio Dijon sauce
1) Heat theand olive oil in a large, deep saute pan or Dutch oven over a high heat. Add the prawns and saute, stirring occasionally until the prawns turn pink, about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside on a plate.
2) Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper on both sides, reduce the heat to medium, and then place them in the pan (there should still be someand oil in the pan; if not, add a little more). Cook the chicken over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
3) Add the wine, followed by the chicken broth, shallot and garlic; cook for another 6 to 8 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked through. Remove the chicken and set it aside on a plate.
4) Add the cream, mustard, lemon juice and herbes de Provence to the pan and stir to combine. Remove he pan from the heat.
5) Peel the shells from the prawns. Transfer the prawns to a bowl. Return the sauce to the heat, bring to a boil, and simmer until thickened slightly, about 2 to 3 minutes. Return the chicken and the prawns to the pan and reheat for 1 to 2 minutes. Sprinkle in the pistachios and then divide among 4 plates.
- Sautéed Chicken Breasts with Dijon...
- Herb roasted chicken
- Brussels sprouts with maple candied...
- Steak au poivre
- Artichoke and sun-dried tomato stuf...
- Buttermilk roast chicken
- Cornish game hens with wild rice st...
- Coronation Chicken Sandwich
- Chicken with apple, onion and cider...
- Scallops Provencal
- Individual cottage pies
- Sauteed chicken breasts with fresh....