2) Coat two large baking sheets with cooking spray.
3) In a small bowl, combine salt, chilli powder and black pepper.
4) Pat chicken dry. Brush chicken all over with chilli oil. Sprinkle salt mixture all over chicken and transfer chicken to prepared baking sheet. Roast 25 minutes, until cooked through.
5) Arrange sweet potatoes and aubergine on a separate baking sheet. Spray with cooking spray and season with salt and black pepper. Roast 25-30 minutes, until tender.
6) In a small bowl, combine sour cream and blue cheese. Serve dip with four of the chicken breast halves (reserve two chicken breast halves for another meal) and sweet potatoes on the side. Serve with celery, if desired. Reserve aubergine for another meal.