Made this? How was it?
For the mayonnaise:
- 235g mayonnaise
- 20g fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 clove garlic, minced
For the burgers:
- 450g ground chicken
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 4 sandwich rolls or baps
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 20g rocket, divided
How to make Chicken Burgers with Garlic-Rosemary Mayonnaise
1) For the mayonnaise: In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, garlic, and rosemary; set aside.
2) For the burgers: Preheat a gas or charcoal barbecue or place a griddle pan over medium-high heat. In a large bowl, add the ground chicken, half a teaspoon salt, quarter of a teaspoon pepper, and half a teaspoon of the mayonnaise mixture. Using clean hands, gently combine the ingredients and form the chicken mixture into four patties. Place the burgers on the barbecue and cook for about seven minutes on each side. Transfer to paper towels and let rest for a few minutes.
3) Brush the cut side of each bap with the olive oil and one teaspoon of the mayonnaise mixture. Grill for one or two minutes until slightly golden.
4) To assemble the burgers: Spread a dollop of the remaining mayonnaise mixture on the tops and bottoms of the toasted baps. Place the chicken burgers on the bottom halves of the baps. Top each with a handful of rocket and finish with the top half of the bap.
- Prosciutto lamb burgers
- Turkey burgers with prosciutto and....
- Chicken and Prawn with Pancetta Chi...
- Southern pimento cheeseburgers
- Streaky bacon, onion and cheese stu...
- The ultimate BLT burgers with honey...
- Southeast asian style turkey burger...
- Latin burgers with caramelised onio...
- Iberian burger with Madeira mushroo...
- Tuna burgers with tapenade
- Chicken burgers
- Adobo quesadilla burger with grille...