- 2 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Chinese wine
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 2 chicken breast fillet
- 4 ounces medium egg noodles
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 carrots
- 2.50 ounces mange-tout peas
- 4 spring onion
- 5 ounces stir fry vegetables
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
How to make Chicken Chow Mein
- In a bowl, mix together the soy sauce, wine, garlic and ginger. Add the chicken and leave to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to pack instructions and drain. Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok, add the chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes until browned. Add the carrot, mangetout and scallions and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the beansprout mix, noodles, oyster sauce and sesame oil and toss together for 2-3 minutes until hot. Serve immediately in large bowls.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Hong Kong style noodles with chicke...
- Vegetable Chow Mein
- Radish and Sesame Soy Noodle Salad
- Rita's family matzo ball noodle sou...
- Colonnade Restaurant: Redneck sushi...
- Hoisin pork with spiced plums and s...
- Griddled prawns with coconut curry....
- Wok tossed eel with tumeric and gla...
- Posh Chopped Suey
- Oyster Sauce Chicken with Bok Choy
- 'Dragon Prawn' noodles
- Black bean-steamed scallop with noo...