2) Place the chicken breasts in an oiled baking dish and bake in the oven for 18 minutes.
1) Combine all the breading ingredients, mix well, and place on a large platter. Place the egg wash in a wide, shallow bowl.
2) Place the baked chicken rolls in the egg wash and then coat evenly with the breading mixture. Repeat the process again.
3) Deep-fry the breaded chicken at 170C for 3 minutes. Drizzle the Hollandaise sauce over the top of the chicken to serve.
1) Gently place 4 egg yolks in a food processor and add a pinch of salt, white pepper, paprika, the lemon juice and hot sauce.
2) Set the food processor on medium-low speed and very slowly add the warmed clarified butter until it thickens. To thicken the sauce more, add an egg yolk and to thin it out add warm water.