1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6.
2. Mix all the spices and the olive oil in a large bowl.
3. Add the chicken, pepper and onion and toss to cover with the spice mix.
4. Spread the chicken, peppers and onion out on a large baking tray and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
5. Wrap the tortillas in foil.
6. Grate the cheese over the chicken then bake for a further 5 minutes along with the foil wrap of tortillas.
7. Heat the Heinz Creationz Mexican Beanz as per package instructions in the microwave.
8. Layer up your fajitas with the chicken and veg mix, avocado, lime, coriander, sour cream and top with a large dollop of Beanz.
A Source of Protein
Protein contributes to a growth in muscle mass.