- 1 lb chicken breasts
- 3 garlic clove
- 10 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces swiss cheese
- 10 ounces spinach
- 0.50 milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 to taste parmesan cheese
- 1 to taste salt and pepper
- 1 flour
- 4 egg
- 0.50 teaspoon salt
How to make Chicken Florentine Crepe (Ihop's Copycat)
- Combine flour, milk, eggs, butter and salt in a bowl. beat until all the flour lumps are gone. the consistency will be like thin pancake batter. set aside.
- Sauté chicken and garlic on butter until golden brown.
- Pour in milk and cream of chicken. simmer. reduce to low to medium heat.
- After simmer, put the spinach and cheese inches keep stirring until the cheese completely melts. salt and pepper to taste. make sure the bottom wont stick. keep simmering until the sauce is reduced.
- While the chicken is simmering, start cooking the crepes. in a lightly greased skillet, pour about 3 tbsp of batter and spread it as thin as possible. do not flip. in about 1 minute, check the bottom side of the crepe if light brown. cook only one side of
- By the time you're done with the crepes, chicken should be done too. pour about 3/4 cup of chicken on each crepe on the center. wrap each side. top lightly with parmesan cheese.
(Courtesy of Food.com)