- 4 cooked chicken
- 1 celery
- 2 seedless grapes
- 1 pineapple chunks
- 1 slivered almonds
- 0.50 water chestnuts
- 1.25 mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 0.50 coconut
How to make Chicken, Grape and Curry Salad
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, celery grapes, water chestnuts, pineapple and 3/4 cup almonds.
- Mix Mayonnaise, curry powder, soy and lemon juice and stir into vegtables.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce and garnish with coconut and reserved almonds.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Vegetable curry (with chicken, if y...
- Chicken with green curry sauce
- Saffron chicken, boiled lemon and g...
- Cardamom Chicken Curry
- Chicken and Cashew Nut Curry
- Thai curry chicken noodle soup
- Lamb Curry
- Chicken, mushroom and bacon pie
- Cinnamon's curry chicken salad
- Red Curry Chicken Stir-Fry
- Second Place: Warm chicken, rice an...
- Chicken, tasso and andouille gumbo