For this recipe, you will need a Kenwood food processor.
1. Attach the thick slicing disc to the food processor and slice the garlic, onion and red pepper.
2. Add some water to the spices to make a paste.
3. Heat the oil in a saucepan over a medium heat.
4. Add the onion, garlic and spices, cook until the vegetables are cooked.
5. Then add the coconut milk, double cream, ground almonds and the sugar.
6. Simmer for 5 minutes.
7. Take off the heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
8. Attach the knife blade to the food processor.
9. Place the contents into the food processor and process until the sauce is smooth.
10. Skin the chicken and cut into bite sized pieces.
11. Place the chicken breasts into a saucepan.
12. Add the sauce and the sliced peppers.
13. Bring to a simmer and cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.
14. Chop the coriander in the food processor and sprinkle on top, serve with rice.
Recipe courtesy of Kenwood