Made this? How was it?
- 1 tbsp
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 450g chicken sausage, casings removed
- 1/2 roughly onion
- 1 jalapeno,
- 3 cloves garlic, finely
- 1 green pepper, roughly
- 1 teaspoon Hungarian hot paprika
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (400g) cans whole tomatoes with basil
- 90ml vodka
- 240ml double cream
- 450g rigatoni
- 150g Asiago cheese
- 3 tbsp freshly parsley leaves
How to make Chicken Sausage Rigatoni in a Spicy Vodka Sauce
Bring a large pot of water to boil for the pasta. In a large saute pan over medium heat meltwith oil. Add chicken sausage and brown, three to four minutes, breaking up large chunks with a wooden spoon. Add onions, jalapenos and garlic and saute until softened, about five minutes. Add green pepper, paprika, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper, to taste, and cook for three minutes more.
Generously salt the pasta water and add the rigatoni. Cook until al dente, about 12 minutes.
Meanwhile, add tomatoes to the sauce and bring to a simmer, for about ten minutes. Add vodka and cream and cook a few minutes more. Toss in cheese andparsley. To serve, drain the pasta well and add to the sauce. Mix until pasta is nicely coated. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Rigatoni with creamy mushroom sauce...
- Penne with vodka sauce
- Prawns with roasted garlic pesto pa...
- Corny Mango Salmon
- Chocolate Pudding and Pretzels
- Spaghetti, meatballs and tomato bas...
- Puttanesca with tuna polpette and p...
- Super scampi
- Risotto al salto
- Gorgonzola Tagliatelle with Walnuts...
- Chicken in a Cashew Nut Sauce
- Chicken with Mussels in Cider Sauce...