Made this? How was it?
- 50ml groundnut oil
- 4 chicken supremes
- 2 carrots
- 1 onion
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 hibiscus flower
- 50g plain flour
- 100ml white wine
- 1/2L chicken stock
- 150g long grain white rice
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Chicken Supremes the African Way
Heat the groundnut oil in a pan and seal the chicken supremes until golden all over. Set aside.
Peel and cut the vegetables. In the same cooker, brown the carrots, onions,banana and sweet potato.
Add the hibiscus flower and sprinkle with the flour. Put the supremes in the cooker.
Deglaze with the white wine, let it reduce by half then add the stock/bouillon.
Cook the white rice.
Check the cooking of the stew and adjust the seasoning. Serve on a bed of rice.
- Big Mama's kitchen: Oven fried chic...
- Parmesan chicken
- Curried cod with geel rys
- North Atlantic pan seared cod with....
- Basic crepes
- Turkey scallopine milanese with mus...
- Summer aubergine lasagne
- Italian wedding soup
- Ultimate prawn-crayfish-crab croque...
- Fillet of beef with potato cake and...
- Hake in a Green Sauce
- Granadian Cod and Orange Salad with...