For the taco pizza dough:Mix the yeast with 1 1/2 cups warm water in a measuring cup or small bowl and set aside for 8 to 10 minutes. Mix together the flour, olive oil and salt in a bowl using an electric mixer. With the speed on low, drizzle in the yeast/water mixture and mix until totally combined. Cover the bowl with a towel and set in a warm, draft-free place. Allow to rise for 1 to 2 hours.
For the tortilla strips:In a small skillet, heat the rapeseed oil over medium heat until a test tortilla strip dropped in the oil sizzles immediately. Drop in the remaining tortilla strips in batches, frying them quickly and removing them from the oil with a fork when crisp, 30 to 45 seconds per batch. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. Set aside.
For the taco pizza:
1. Position an oven rack in the bottom position in the oven. Preheat the oven to 260°C. Oil a baking sheet with some olive oil.
2. Remove half of the pizza dough from the bowl. (Place the remaining half in a large resealable plastic bag and refrigerate, saving it for another use.) With your hands, spread the dough out on the oiled baking sheet, making sure it's relatively thin. Spread a thin layer of the salsa all over the crust, then spread a layer of the Chicken Taco Meat on top of the salsa. Sprinkle the grated Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese over the top.
3. Place the baking sheet on the bottom rack in the oven and bake for about 25 minutes, watching to make sure the crust doesn't burn. Remove the pizza from the oven and sprinkle on the shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes and coriander leaves.
4. Mix together the sour cream and hot sauce in a small bowl, adding enough hot sauce to make the mixture pourable. With a spoon (or you can put it in a pastry bag), drizzle the mixture over the finished pizza. Sprinkle with the tortilla strips. Cut into squares and serve immediately with more salsa.
For the chicken taco meat:
1. In a skillet over medium-high heat, add the olive oil and heat until hot. Add the chicken in batches and cook, browning, a couple minutes per side; remove the chicken to a plate using a slotted spoon. Add the garlic and onions to the skillet and cook briefly. Add the chilli powder, paprika, cumin and salt to taste. Pour in the tomato sauce and 2 cups water to create a broth. Add the chicken back to the skillet. Bring to a boil, then simmer until the broth is reduced by half.
2. Let cool, divide among 4 freezer bags and freeze. Yield: 16 to 20 servings.