This SimplyCook recipe takes just 20 minutes to cook, saving you precious time in the kitchen. SimplyCook have sourced quality ingredients to make this money-saving meal the perfect alternative to costly recipe book equivalents.
1. Gently fry the chicken in a tbsp of oil in a large frying pan for 3 minutes. Then stir through the garlic paste and cook for another minute.
2. Add the tagine paste and simmer for 5 minutes. Put the quinoa in a separate pan with 2 cups of water. Bring to the boil and then simmer, covered for 15 minutes.
3. Add the tagine seasoning, tomatoes and apricots to the chicken and simmer for 8 minutes.
4. Then add the chickpeas to the tagine and simmer for a further 3 minutes.
5. Divide the cooked quinoa between two bowls, top with the tagine and garnish with the optional fresh coriander if you like.
Recipe courtesy of Simply Cook
Simply Cook provide you with tailored recipes and a selection of hero ingredient kits delivered to your door every month making cooking delicious new meals quick and accessible. Find out more at SimplyCook.com