2) Remove the chicken to a cutting board. Strain and reserve the stock, remove the skin and discard. Shred the meat by pulling apart with your hands.
3) Heat the olive oil on a medium heat in a large high-sided frying pan and saute the onions for 10 minutes. Add the peppers and garlic and saute for 5 minutes.
4) Crush the tomatoes with your hands and add to the pan along with the juice from the tin. Add the reserved chicken stock and simmer for 5 minutes.
5) Stir in the shredded chicken, Worcestershire sauce, chipotle sauce, oregano, adobo, salt and pepper, to taste, and simmer another 10 minutes. Fold in the coriander before serving.
7) Serve with rice, beans, shredded cheese and fried sweet plantains, if desired.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore we cannot make any representation as to the results.