- 1 red onions
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 0.50 white wine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 white bread
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 3 tablespoons onion
- 1 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 eggs
- 0.25 teaspoon salt
- 0.50 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 0.25 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 drops hot sauce
- 4 pineapple ring
- 1 teaspoon pink peppercorns
- 1 to taste olive oil flavored cooking spray
How to make Chicken Teriyaki Burgers With Grilled Pineapple and Red Onions
- To make the onions: Place onion slices in a shallow baking dish. In a small saucepan, combine coriander seeds, thyme, wine, oil, and lemon juice; bring to a boil over medium heat. Let cool slightly, then pour mixture over onions. Cover and refrigerate for
- To make the burgers: In a large bowl, combine cubed bread with teriyaki sauce and let rest for 5 minutes. Fold in ground meat. In a small pan, sauté onions, garlic, and parsley in sesame oil for 1 minute. Add to ground meat mixture and combine. Add
- To make the pineapple: Place pineapple slices on paper towels to drain. Remove and sprinkle with pink peppercorns and salt. Spray lightly with oil. Set aside.
- Spray burgers lightly with oil and place in center of cooking grate. Grill 6 to 8 minutes until well done and internal temperature registers 180ºF/82ºC, turning once halfway through grilling time. Place onions on grill for 4 to 6 minutes, turnin
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Latin burgers with caramelised onio...
- Hamburger with Cheddar Cheese and H...
- Monster Mushroom Burger
- Boneless pork chop with red wine cr...
- Spicy grilled tilapia with creamy g...
- Grilled red snapper with couscous a...
- Streaky bacon, onion and cheese stu...
- Autumn harvest burger with carameli...
- 3-way onion burger with applewood s...
- Sausage burger with spicy onion rin...
- Latin-spiced lamb burgers
- Vietnamese 'shaking beef' sandwich....