1. For the cherry tomato mayo, peel and chop 2 cloves of garlic.
2. Add a generous dollop of mayonnaise, a handful of quartered cherry tomatoes, a pinch of fresh herbs and a squeeze of lemon and combine all ingredients.
3. Place the chicken thighs in a bowl. Add olive oil and a squeeze of lemon with a dash of coarse salt and pepper. Mix to ensure even coating.
4. Heat a griddle pan and fry the chicken thighs each side for approximately 4 minutes. Remove the cooked chicken from the pan and deglaze with lemon juice and pour over chicken.
5. Mix in the cherry tomato may until well combined.
6. Add cooked penne pasta, mix and add a sprinkling of grated parmesan, then serve.