- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onions
- 0.50 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 0.50 teaspoon ground cumin
- 0.50 teaspoon coriander powder
- 0.50 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 0.25 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 0.25 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 1 large garlic clove
- 14 ounces tomato
- 2 tablespoons tomato pur�e
- 1 chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons natural yoghurt
- 1 to taste fresh coriander
How to make Chicken Tikka Masala
- Chop the chicken breasts into bite-size cubes and put aside. Mix all the dried spices in a small glass bowl. Heat the oil in a large skillet and cook the onions until very tender and lightly golden. Mix in the dried spices, grated ginger, and minced ga
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Chicken in creamy tomato curry: chi...
- Masala burgers with tangy tamarind....
- Chicken Marsala masala with peach-w...
- Chicken masala
- Garam masala rubbed cornish hen wit...
- Duck with apple sauce and mashed po...
- Ale-simmered chicken with dried plu...
- Shepherd's pie
- Turkey Chili and Sweet Potato Sheph...
- BBQ duck and sauteed shiitake mushr...
- Panko Parmesan crusted chicken with...
- Chicken chasseur sauce