- 0.50 teaspoon ground cumin
- 0.50 teaspoon ground coriander
- 0.25 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 natural yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 medium garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 1 medium onions
- 1 serrano chillies
- 1 tablespoon tomato pur�e
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 28 ounces crushed tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 0.67 double cream
- 0.25 fresh coriander leaves
How to make Chicken Tikka Masala
- This dish is best when prepared with whole-milk yogurt, but low-fat yogurt can be substituted. For a spicier dish, do not remove the ribs and seeds from the chile. If you prefer, substitute 2 teaspoons ground coriander, 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom, 1/4 t
- FOR THE CHICKEN: Combine cumin, coriander, cayenne, and salt in small bowl. Sprinkle both sides of chicken with spice mixture, pressing gently so mixture adheres. Place chicken on plate, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 30 to 60 minutes. In la
- FOR THE SAUCE: Heat oil in large Dutch oven over medium heat until shimmering. Add onion and cook, stirring frequently, until light golden, 8 to 10 minutes. Add garlic, ginger, chile, tomato paste, and garam masala; cook, stirring frequently, until fragra
- While sauce simmers, adjust oven rack to upper-middle position (about 6 inches from heating element) and heat broiler. Using tongs, dip chicken into yogurt mixture (chicken should be coated with thick layer of yogurt) and arrange on wire rack set in foil-
- Let chicken rest 5 minutes, then cut into 1-inch chunks and stir into warm sauce (do not simmer chicken in sauce). Stir in cilantro, adjust seasoning with salt, and serve.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Chicken in creamy tomato curry: chi...
- Chicken Marsala masala with peach-w...
- Chicken masala
- Garam masala rubbed cornish hen wit...
- Ale-simmered chicken with dried plu...
- Shepherd's pie
- Turkey Chili and Sweet Potato Sheph...
- Chickpea and artichoke masala
- Mini masala dosa
- Masala burgers with tangy tamarind....
- East meets West salmon with mango m...
- Veggie Channa Masala Burger