- 1.50 lbs chicken breast
- 2 plain nonfat yogurt
- 0.25 lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 0.25 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 0.50 teaspoon cinnamon
- 0.50 teaspoon salt
- 0.50 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon
- 4 garlic clove
- 24 ounces tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 heavy cream
- 0.50 fresh coriander
- 0.25 green onions
- 0.50 onions
- 1 garlic cloves
- 2 jasmine rice
- 3.50 water
- 4 whole cloves
How to make Chicken Tikka Masala With Seasoned Jasmine Rice
- Trim fat from chicken breasts and discard or add to chicken stock bag.
- Cut chicken breasts into 1 inch cubes.
- Place in medium bowl with marinade ingredients. Mix together well and refrigerate 1 hour.
- For sauce, heat butter in large skillet on medium heat.
- Saute garlic.
- Add tomato sauce and spices. Stir together and reduce heat to low, allowing to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in heavy whipping cream, allow to simmer.
- Thread marinated chicken cubes onto skewers.
- Grill or broil chicken, turning occasionally, until cooked thoroughly, roughly 8-10 minutes.
- Add chicken and chopped cilantro to sauce, simmer for additional 5 minutes, then serve over rice or with Naan bread.
- In medium sauce pan, briefly saute green onions, onions and garlic in butter.
- Add rice and seasonings, allow rice to cook 1-2 minutes.
- Add water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Turn off stove, allow to stand covered for additional 10 minutes.
- Remove whole cloves before serving.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Chicken in creamy tomato curry: chi...
- Chicken Marsala masala with peach-w...
- Adobo seasoned chicken and rice
- Ching's Yangzhou fried rice
- Chilli chicken with jasmine rice
- Jewel's turkey-jasmine burgers
- Scented jasmine rice
- Chicken masala
- Guy's spicy Spanish rice
- Chickpea and artichoke masala
- East meets West salmon with mango m...
- Veggie Channa Masala Burger