Made this? How was it?
For the burgers:
- 450g minced lean chicken
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 10g fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 4 spring onions, white and green parts
- 75g finely carrot
- 75g finely courgettes
- 1.5 tsp salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
For the serving:
- 4 wholemeal baps
- tomato, cucumber, lettuce, red onion and natural yoghurt
How to make Chicken veggie burger
1) Mix all the burger ingredients together except the olive oil. Form into 11cm thick burgers.
2) Brush the burgers lightly with the oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook in a nonstick skillet over a medium heat until browned and cooked through, about 5 to 8 minutes on each side, or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the sides of the burgers registers 68–75C. Set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
3) Serve on a toasted bap with your chosen selection of accompaniments.
- Duck hash on toasted baguette
- Real hamburgers
- Southeast asian style turkey burger...
- Chicken fingers with apricot dippin...
- Panko chicken nuggets
- Chicken with apple cider sauce
- Edamame Veggie Burger
- Raspberry soda
- Lavender cakes
- Sweet potato and parsnip latkes wit...
- Red, white and blue potato salad