- 1.50 lbs minced beef
- 1.30 ounces onion soup mix
- 0.67 quick oats
- 2 egg
- 12 ounces chilli sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
How to make Chili Meat Loaf
- make foil handles for slow cooker. Do this by cutting three 18x3 inch stripsof heavy foil, and place in bottom of slow cooker in criss-cross strips to resemble bicycle spokes on a wheel.
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine beef, onion soup mix, oats, eggs, 3/4 cup chili sauce, and black pepper and mix well.
- With your hands, shape meat mixture into round ball, and place in slow cooker and pat down into loaf shape.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- Before last half hour of cooking time, spread remaining chili sauce over top of loaf and continue cooking.
- Use foil handles to lift meat loaf out of slow cooker.
(Courtesy of Food.com)