Made this? How was it?
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 8 tbsp cream cheese
- 3 tbsp ricotta cheese
- 2 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp milk
- 10 thick egg roll skins
- 150g raspberries, fresh preferred
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
How to make Chinese cheesecake
1) Heat 2.5cm depth of oil in large saute pan to 160C.
2) In a bowlthe cream cheese, ricotta, and 1 1/2 tbsp of the sugar until thoroughly blended. Beat the egg and milk together.
3) Place 1 1/2 tbsp of the cheese mix at centre back of the egg roll skin and place 4 to 6 raspberries in the centre of the cheese mixture.
4) Brush egg wash around the edges of the skin, fold the left and right sides in by 1cm, and then roll from back to front, ensuring that the roll is sealed.
5) Place in the hot oil and cook both sides until golden brown. Leave to drain on paper towels for 2 to 3 minutes.
6) Dust with cinnamon and sugar. Serve withcream and raspberries, if desired.
- Chicken avocado spring rolls
- DiPasquale's arancini
- Mini Mex rolls
- Satay chicken salad wraps
- Malanga fritters
- Pork and sweet potato empanadas
- Guy's honey ballz (Loukomades)
- Super duper chicken nuggets
- Only in Essex steamer clam cakes wi...
- Apple-date fritters with lemon curd...
- Cabbagetown market: Banh mi sandwic...
- Town Talk Diner: Brat burger