2) In a bowl whip the cream cheese, ricotta, and 1 1/2 tbsp of the sugar until thoroughly blended. Beat the egg and milk together.
3) Place 1 1/2 tbsp of the cheese mix at centre back of the egg roll skin and place 4 to 6 raspberries in the centre of the cheese mixture.
4) Brush egg wash around the edges of the skin, fold the left and right sides in by 1cm, and then roll from back to front, ensuring that the roll is sealed.
5) Place in the hot oil and cook both sides until golden brown. Leave to drain on paper towels for 2 to 3 minutes.
6) Dust with cinnamon and sugar. Serve with whipped cream and raspberries, if desired.