2) Heat the olive oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add the minced turkey, onion, green pepper and garlic, and cook until the turkey is no longer pink and is cooked through, about 8 minutes. Drain off any excess fat and sprinkle the meat mixture with the cumin.
3) Add the beans, tomatoes, chillies and adobo sauce to the pan and bring to the boil over a high heat. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer until heated through and slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the cheese and coriander.
4) Spread the turkey mixture in the prepared baking dish, pressing down on it with the back of a spoon to make an even, compact layer.
5) Combine the cornbread mix with the egg and milk. Spread the cornbread batter over the turkey mixture and bake until the cornbread is golden-brown, 20 to 25 minutes.
6) Let the tamale pie stand for 5 minutes before cutting into squares and serving.