1. Pre heat the oven to 180°C.
2. In a large mixer beat the butter and sugar together, add the egg then fold in the flours. Tip onto a floured surface and knead lightly. Roll into long sausage shapes wrap in cling film and chill for 30 minutes.
3. Unwrap and slice into circles then pop onto a greased and lined baking tray and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, cool.
4. Whip the cream and add the vanilla paste, ginger syrup and camp coffee essence - it needs to be lightly whipped only.
5. To assemble, place 7 biscuits onto a cake stand, cover in a layer of cream, top with another layer of biscuits and repeat the process until you have used all the biscuits finish with a layer of cream. decorate with ginger, cherries and grated chocolate. Chill until you're ready to serve.