Made this? How was it?
- 150g mixed nuts
- 50g dried cranberries or left over dried fruit
- 75g dark chocolate
- 3 large free-range eggs, beaten
- 300g caster sugar
- 75g plain flour
- 1 heaped tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
How to make Chocolate and Nut Brownie
1. Roughlythe nuts and either roast in the oven or in a dry frying pan on a medium heat until brown.
2. Over a saucepan of simmering water melt the chocolate andin a bowl. When completely mixed remove from the heat and add all the other ingredients. Mix well.
3. Pour into a lined baking tin and shake to level the mixture. Bake for around 35 mins at 170°C. The middle can and should be a little bit gooey.