- 1.25 all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 0.25 teaspoon salt
- 1 milk
- 2 large egg
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 0.50 miniature chocolate chips
- 1 heavy cream
- 0.25 sugar
- 0.25 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 to taste maple
How to make Chocolate Chip Pancakes With Cinnamon Cream
- Preheat griddle to 350°F
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a small bowl, combine milk, egg yolks, and 3 tablespoons melted butter; add to flour mixture, whisking until smooth.
- In a small bowl, beat egg whites at medium-high speed with an electric mixer until stiff.
- Gently fold into batter.
- Gently fold in chocolate morsels.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter on hot griddle.
- Ladle about 1/4-cup batter for each pancake onto hot griddle.
- Cook pancakes for 2 to 3 minutes, or until tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked.
- Turn and cook the other side.
- Repeat procedure with remaining 2 tablespoons butter and remaining batter.
- For the Cinnamon Cream:.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream at medium-high speed with an electric mixer until thickened.
- Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar and cinnamon, beating until stuff peaks form.
- Cover and chill.
- Serve pancakes with Cinnamon Cream and maple syrup.
(Courtesy of Food.com)