Serves: 30 cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 175°C.
2. Using a mixer, cream the butter and sugar until fluffy, scraping the sides once. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing after each addition. Mix in the vanilla.
3. Sift together the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt, and then add in batches to the mixer, mixing until just combined after each addition. Gently blend in the white chocolate and chocolate chips.
4. Using a cookie scoop, add 1 tablespoon portions to a baking sheet. Bake until the cookies are done but still soft and chewy, about 8 minutes.
5. Let cool on a baking rack. Yummy!