1) Place the chocolate into three separate medium-sized bowls.
2) Wash and thoroughly dry the apples. Insert bamboo or wooden lolly sticks into apple cores. Melt each type of chocolate in separate bowls under grill.
3) One at a time, gently dip the apples into the chocolate and roll around, making sure to thoroughly cover. Place on baking paper.
4) Using a spoon or wooden stick, carefully drizzle the white chocolate over the dark or milk. Use the thin side of the lolly stick to make swirls and decorative patterns. Dip the apples into topping bowls or sprinkle toppings over the apples.
5) Place decorated apples on baking paper and refrigerate for 15 minutes to harden before serving.