2) In a medium bowl combine the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, and salt. Set aside.
3) In another medium bowl combine the butter, chocolate hazelnut spread, sugar, and brown sugar. Using an electric mixer, cream the ingredients together, about 4 minutes.
4) Add the egg and vanilla and beat for a further minute, until smooth.
5) Using a wooden spoon or rubber spatula, stir in the flour mixture until just combined. Add the hazelnuts and stir until just combined.
6) Drop tablespoonfuls of the mixture onto a baking tray, spacing the mounds about 10cm apart. Use the tines of a fork to flatten the cookie dough.
7) Bake for about 10-12 minutes, until lightly golden around the edges. Transfer the cookies to a wire rack and leave to cool.