Made this? How was it?
- 60g unsalted cut into 1cm pieces, at room temperature, plus extra for coating the pan
- 150g chocolate biscuits
- 2 tbsp flaked almonds
- 180ml double cream
- 4 tbsps honey
- 340g good-quality dark chocolate,
How to make Chocolate honey almond tart
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas mark 4.
2)the bottom and sides of a 22.5cm spring-form cake tin.
3) Place the chocolate biscuits and almonds in the bowl of a food processor. Process for about 20 to 30 seconds, until the mixture forms fine crumbs.
4) Add theand pulse until incorporated. Press the crumb mixture into the bottom of the prepared tin. Bake for 12 minutes. Cool for about 20 minutes, to room temperature.
5)the cream and honey together in a small saucepan set over a low heat, until the honey has dissolved. Increase the heat to medium and bring the mixture to just below a boil.
6) Place the chocolate in a medium bowl. Pour the hot cream over the chocolate and stir until the mixture is smooth.
7) Pour the chocolate filling over the prepared crust and refrigerate for at least 5 hours, or preferably overnight.
8) To serve, loosen the tart from the sides of the tin by running a thin metal spatula orknife around the edge. Unmould the tart and cut into.
- Caramel shortbread and chocolate ex...
- Chocolate Amaretti Cake
- Chocolate Espresso Cups
- Warm chocolate cakes with berries
- Chocolate zabaglione
- Roasted Rhubarb and Almond Tartlets...
- Spiced Americano with cinnamon whip...
- Espresso panna cotta
- Panettone Trifle
- Raspberry tiramisu
- Ricotta and Vanilla Ravioli with Or...
- Chocolate espresso bellini