2) Butter the bottom and sides of a 22.5cm spring-form cake tin.
3) Place the chocolate biscuits and almonds in the bowl of a food processor. Process for about 20 to 30 seconds, until the mixture forms fine crumbs.
4) Add the butter and pulse until incorporated. Press the crumb mixture into the bottom of the prepared tin. Bake for 12 minutes. Cool for about 20 minutes, to room temperature.
5) Whisk the cream and honey together in a small saucepan set over a low heat, until the honey has dissolved. Increase the heat to medium and bring the mixture to just below a boil.
6) Place the chocolate in a medium bowl. Pour the hot cream over the chocolate and stir until the mixture is smooth.
7) Pour the chocolate filling over the prepared crust and refrigerate for at least 5 hours, or preferably overnight.
8) To serve, loosen the tart from the sides of the tin by running a thin metal spatula orknife around the edge. Unmould the tart and cut into slices.