1) Cook rasher bacon in a small skillet on medium heat until very crispy. Remove from pan and pat dry with a paper towel.
2) Heat the chocolate in a double boiler or in a microwave until just melted. Dip rasher bacon into the chocolate and let dry on waxed paper. Once dry, break into small bite-sized bits.
3) Split the lobster tail in half and brush with olive oil and salt. Cook on a griddle pan for 8 to 10 minutes and transfer to a cutting board. Pull the flesh from shell, cutlet into bite-sized chunks and add to a medium bowl.
4) Peel and thinly slice jicama. Brush with olive oil and salt and grill about 2 minutes or until grill marks appear. Transfer to a cutting board and cut into thin strips.
5) Trim ends of spring onions. Brush with olive oil and salt and grill for 3 to 4 minutes transfer to a cutting board and cutlet.
6) Grill the poblano for 5 to 7 minutes or until almost soft. Do not burn. Remove to a cutting board, peel and cutlet into bite-sized pieces.
For the chipotle grilled corn creme:
1) Peel corn and brush with olive oil. Cook on a griddle until browned on all sides, turning occasionally, about 7 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat to a cutting board and allow to cool. When cool enough to handle, slice off the kernels with a knife.
2) In a food processor, add the chipotle peppers and sauce, the grilled corn, sour cream, buttermilk, smoked paprika, sugar, and salt, to taste and pulse until smooth.
3) Warm the plain flour tortillas on a pan or on the grill about 1 minute on each side.
4) Layer each tortilla with lobster, jicama, spring onion, poblano pepper, chipotle grilled corn creme, and chocolate rasher bacon. Serve on a platter or individual plates and enjoy!
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.