1) Prepare cake mix according to directions on box and bake in a 25-cm ring pan. Allow to cool in pan.
2) Boil cream and remove from the heat. Place the chocolate pieces into a bowl and pour cream over the chocolate and mix until a smooth texture is obtained. Add cinnamon and combine. Keep warm.
3) For the toffee apples and brandy, melt sugar to a light brown caramel on high fire. Slowly pour in the cream while stirring constantly. When all caramel melted, remove pan from the heat and add the brandy and apples. Lower the flame, cook for about 5 minutes and then allow time for it to cool down
1) Place pan on a platter or remove cake from pan. Pour the ganache on top of cake until it is nearly covered.
2) Pour the toffee mixture on top the cake. Include 3 scoops of ice cream on the center of the cake. Put whipped cream around the cake. Decorate with dark, milk and white chocolate chunks. Serve with spatulas and let people eat straight from the pan to make them fulfill all their childhood desires that were always forbidden!